A new opportunity as Strategic Accounts Associate has come up where the right person can provide overall support for the new strategic business / partnership development team.
This position will work cross-functionally to assist in setting up new strategic accounts, managing day to day account operations with the ability to hold monthly business reviews, forecasting and account planning, along with general administrative tasks.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Develop sales plans and coordinate marketing programs with strategic accounts.
- Drive and oversee regular business planning with Strategic Channel Manager/s. Align and document planning and execution in line with account strategy and market requirements.
- Responsible for creation and updating of the account forecast performance and coordination with accounts and internal teams to ensure optimal forecast fulfilment and channel inventory level.
- Manage and negotiate the strategic account promotional plan across all media and consumer touch points, maximize ROI and alignment with product strategy and national campaigns.
- Manage the client relationship, along with all strategic internal and external stake holders.
- Work in partnership with Channel Managers to identify and recommend process improvement for sales planning, order process, claims processing and resource allocation.
- Ownership and management of strategic account credit claims.
What are we looking for in you?
- Relevant qualifications appreciated.
- Strong relevant experience in sales and account management.
- Sound understanding of home appliances, consumer electronics.
- Experience in analysing customer feedback and requirements.
- Ability to work with deadlines, targets and KPIs.
- Strong relationship management skills with a can-do attitude for the client.
- Proficient with MS Office suite - Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Confident communication skills - written and spoken.
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!