An opportunity for a National Account Manager has come up. It will be to focus specifically on achieving budgeted TV/AV sales targets through the Narta group and provide operational support to the account.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Develop sales plans and coordinate marketing strategies.
- Support management team to achieve overall objectives.
- Align planning and execution with strategy and market requirement, and engage accordingly with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for Account Net sales result and negotiate terms of Home Appliance products in client buying meetings.
- Manage and negotiate the account promotional plan.
- Manage the client relationship.
- Gather, analyse and provide actionable insights from financial/sales/market data and information.
- Plan for channel inventory level through forecasting and work with supply chain team during process.
- Work with State managers and field team to ensure in store execution of retail strategy and promotional activities.
- Seek out regular feedback from clients on how we are serving their needs.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field/s is desirable.
- Strong experience, preferably in the consumer electronics industry.
- Proven account management experience and ability to achieve targets.
- Sound experience in B2B/account relationship management with multi-levels of stakeholders.
- Experience/knowledge of NARTA is strong advantage.
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!