This training organisation is passionate about delivering education to students nationwide, providing first-class customer service and being recognised as the leading and most innovative learning partner. Located on the North Shore, they are looking for a Head of Compliance.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop, review, train and maintain the Quality Management System
- Update and maintain other resources to meet compliance standards
- Implement continuous improvement processes
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements
- Monitor the RTO's compliance within the VET Quality Framework
- Communicate and implement any changes to regulatory requirements with other staff members
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in accreditation, regulation and/or compliance roles in the VET sector
- Working knowledge of RTO related legislation and frameworks
- A history of participation in ASQA audits with compliant outcomes is essential
- Sound experience in the design and evaluation of accreditation and compliance monitoring tools
- A high level of literacy, time management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a multi-disciplined team in a reliable and professional manner
As part of the leadership team, you will have the ability to take ownership of this role, influence change and make a difference! Enjoy a casual dress code, flexible working hours and numerous social events. This role is offering up to $120K - $135K + super.
Please APPLY TODAY following the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.