Located within the heart of Sydney's CBD, this national Law firm have experienced continued growth over recent years. This firm is renowned for their promotion of work/life balance, inclusive workplace practices and supportive team environment, and is a fantastic career opportunity for a Legal Secretary looking to join such a positive team.
In this busy and varied role, you will be supporting two highly regarded Partners and Corporate team, with a focus on Mergers and Acquisitions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Processing billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing large documents and letters
- Opening and closing files
- Managing correspondence
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Corporate Law or Mergers and Acquisitions. However, other areas will be considered.
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks under pressure
- Confident communication skills and professional presentation
- Close attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a highly regarded Law firm, then please apply online by clicking the link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.