This well established firm with offices nationally are continuing to grow. With low turnover of employees this firm are looking for a Paralegal to hit the ground running and be part of their busy debt collection & insolvency team.
This is an initial Temporary assignment while the firm recruit on a permanent basis. It will be an ASAP start and to join the Insolvency and debt recovery team. It is aimed at a career Paralegal or studier who is still within their first year. The position will be working full time hours Monday to Friday paying up to $32ph plus Super depending on experience.
Your main responsibilities in the role will consist of:
- Legal Research
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting and amending court documents
- High volume of file management
- Any additional administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- 1-3 years experience as a Paralegal or Legal Secretary ideally within Insolvency, with knowledge in Debt Recovery
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Positive and professional attitude
- Full working rights in Australia
If this sounds like a position you would like to explore, please apply online by clicking on the link! OR for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.