This specialist law firm have recently relocated to newly refurbished offices in the heart of the CBD.
They are boutique in size in Melbourne, however have a national presence and are known as industry leaders in their specialisations across all of Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join this national law firm supporting two Lawyers that specialise in Criminal Law and Wills & Estates.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not always limited to):
- Diary management
- Administrative support and secretarial services to two Lawyers
- Managing confidential firm information and opening new matters
- Document management
- Input and maintain client data into client relationship software
- Managing the monthly billing process
To be successful, you will have some proven support experience, in either criminal law or wills and estates. If you have experience in both then this is of course preferable.
The following attributes are also required to be successful in this Legal Assistant role.
- Exceptional client service with the ability to build rapport and engage with clients
- Ability to prioritise, manage a busy workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-honed client service skills including the anticipation of needs and assistance with client requests
- A pragmatic, friendly and down-to-earth approach
This is an opportunity to work within a boutique firm that have a down to earth and collaborative environment supporting two reputable Lawyers in criminal law and wills and estates.
Salary on offer is up to $70,000 package.
For immediate consideration, please apply via the appropriate link. If you have any questions prior to application, please call Jessica Hickey on 03 9098 7439