This specialist law firm has recently relocated to newly refurbished offices in the heart of the CBD.
They are boutique in size in Melbourne, however, have a national presence and are known as industry leaders in their specialisations across all of Australia.
We are seeking an experienced and well-presented Receptionist/ Administration Assistant to join them on a full time, permanent basis. There will also be some PA support to the Office Co-ordinator.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not always limited to):
- Greet clients and candidates and notify relevant internal staff of their arrival
- Maintain professionalism and a client-focused approach at all times
- Answer calls, take phone messages and transfer calls as required
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of the reception area and four meeting rooms
- Manage meeting room bookings, assist with room booking requests and reallocate rooms as required to support the smooth running of the reception area
- Distribute catering as required to meeting rooms
- Log all incoming/ outgoing mail and co-ordinate couriers
- Data entry and completing new client registration forms
- Ordering stationery
- Provide assistance with facilities management requests
To be successful, you will have some proven reception experience, ideally within professional services and have a positive, proactive attitude to work. It's essential you are switched on and very organised.
The following attributes are also required to be successful in this Receptionist/ Administration Assistant role:
- Exceptional client service with the ability to build rapport and engage with clients and visitors
- Ability to work effectively both independently
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff members
- Ability to prioritise, manage a busy workload and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-honed client service skills including the anticipation of needs and assistance with client requests
- Ability and willingness to assist with event set up and pack down
- A pragmatic, friendly and down-to-earth approach
This is a standalone Receptionist position with all the support and resources already established, which will allow you the opportunity to own this function and work autonomously. There will be diversity in the duties and tasks involved as you will be expected to assist with administrative tasks and provide PA support to the Office Co-ordinator.
This is an opportunity to work within a boutique firm that has a down to earth and a collaborative environment.
Salary on offer is up to $67,000 package.
The hours of this position are 8.30 am-5 pm or 9-5.30pm.
For immediate consideration, please apply via the appropriate link. If you have any questions prior to application, please call Jessica Hickey on 03 9098 74396