People2people are working with a government agency that is commited to the health of Australians.
About the role
The primary purpose of the role is to coordinate and support the implementation, monitoring, delivery, and reporting of the Project in collaboration with two goverment agencies at Westmead Hospital.
- Experience working in a similar support role in a complex organisation as an effective team member.
- Ability to make good decisions about work priorities and achieve key tasks effectively in a busy work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including attention to detail when writing and good listening skills when communicating with managers, colleagues and members of the public.
- Fluent in both verbal and written Mandarin and English.
- Willing to travel to Westmead Hospital.