This highly regarded firm are seeking an Administration Assistant to join their Sydney office. Based within stunning offices, they are situated within the heart of the CBD close to public transport and shops.
As an Administration Assistant you will provide support within the Sydney Office. You will have a wide variety of duties and responsibilities that will ensure no two days are same! Your responsibilities will include:
- Mail and Court Filing
- Assisting with setting up meeting & function rooms
- Bulk photocopying and printing
- Daily cleaning of staff kitchens and coffee machines
- Manage office supplies
- Organise food deliveries for staff members
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will have the ability to work both autonomously and with others on a daily basis. To be successful in this role:
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Physical capability for frequent movement and lifting
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to establish working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a further discussion about this role, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.