About the company:
This company prides themselves on their excellent customer service and connecting their customer's utilities in just one phone call.
About the role:
This person will be reporting directly to the Compliance Manager to provide feedback on sales techniques for telephone-based engagements. Along with this, they will have to monitor the quality of all calls and provide feedback for process improvement.
Duties in this role:
- Creating and managing a sales quality assessment framework
- Monitoring sales calls to ensure quality measures are being met
- Reporting to management teams on lead gen quality and sales techniques
- Risk management and compliance management principles
- Providing advocacy and assistance/training in best practice scenarios
- Ensuring the company is aligned and complying with sales techniques
- Assessing, scrutinising and interpreting script adherence to verify governance standards are being met
- Identifying gaps and/or systemic deficiencies in business processes
- Administration, reporting and data entry tasks
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience in quality assurance will be highly regarded
- A good understanding of the energy industry will be highly regarded
- Exceptional listening skills and a strong attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- A highly motivated nature with the ability to work autonomously
- An adaptable, professional and genuine attitude
- Ability to accurately multi-task during call evaluations and assessments
There's a huge opportunity to grow within this company. Along with this, it's a very fun and social company to work for!
Please call Finola on 03 9098 7437 if you require further assistance.