This organisation is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products, seeking highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations. A position has become available for a recruitment administrator to join their human resources team in North Sydney.
Supporting the recruitment partners, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating interviews including scheduling with internal managers
- Updating the applicant tracking system
- Job advertising and resourcing
- Telephone screening
- Generating letters of offer and assisting with onboarding
- Providing updates and feedback to candidates and recruitment partners
- Reporting on recruitment metrics
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong initiative with the ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills
- A results-driven attitude
This company is passionate about developing careers and rewarding their employees! Enjoy Lifestyle & financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness, educational assistance and study leave, excellent onsite services and facilities.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Ami Broso on 8270 9756 quoting the job title.