This well established firm with 4 offices nationally are continuing to grow. With low turnover of employees this firm are looking for a Paralegal to hit the ground running and be part of their busy Debt Collection & Insolvency team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career Paralegal/ Legal Secretary with Insolvency experience to join this busy practice. Some of your duties will include:
- Legal Research
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting and amending court documents
- High volume of file management
- Any additional administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- 2-3 years experience as a Paralegal or Legal Secretary within Litigation, Insolvency or with knowledge in Debt Recovery
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Positive and professional attitude
To become a part of this high-quality team, please apply online by clicking on the link! OR for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.