This well known renowned mid-tier firm have a reputation for success. They are seeking an experienced Secretary to join their busy Commercial Litigation team!
Supporting at Partner level and the wider team, this role is available for someone who is proactive and can work in a busy practice environment. Your main duties will include:
- File management
- Diary and calendar management
- Liaising with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Preparing briefs
- High level secretarial and office administration duties
To be successful in this exciting role, you will need to have the ability to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in Commercial Litigation
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work in a busy practice group and have great attention to detail
- Outstanding Microsoft Office skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.