With globally, this leading law firm are highly successful and focused on providing their clients with stand-out service. Located in prestigious offices with spectacular views, this firm foster an environment that rewards their employees for their hard work and promote a healthy work/life balance. There are regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
The position is covering a period of annual leave between 4 March 2020 & 2 May 2020 on a full time temporary basis.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting & break out rooms are kept clean and tidy
- General upkeep around the firm
- Minor maintenance requests
- Assisting with ergonomic requests
- Ad Hoc administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role (ideally within professional services)
- Proactive team approach
- Great verbal communication skills
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to the appropriate link.