This Perth based training organisation are driven to educate employers to create safer and healthier workplaces. Pride themselves on their honest transparent approach and go above and beyond to provide exceptional service to their clients.
As the Business Development Manager your role will see you reporting to the General Manager. Your role will be to maintain existing business as well as maintaining new business relationships and has the scope to make a great impact to the business.
Day to day will see you responsible for:
- Identifying, establishing new leads
- Maintaining and building on relationships
- Attending networking events
- Meeting with potential clients
- Preparing weekly reports
- Conducting market analysis to identify new opportunities
In order to be successful in this position, you must have
- Proven experience working in Business Development ideally in a similar industry
- Experience with B2B sales
- A network in mining and resources is desirable
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate - apply online or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 6160 6201.