people2people have partnered with a long standing, highly reputable organisation who has supported the Australian market for a number of years offering sound advice and tailor-made products.
Due to changes within the HR team this exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior HRBP. Working with a specific client group you be consulting and assisting with remuneration & performance reviews, recruitment, L & D and a strong focus on ER. Experience in supporting the business through significant changes in relation to processes and working with and training line managers on how to drive this in the business.
- Relevant tertiary qualification with a proven track record in a HR generalist / OD or change management role
- Proven experience in generating, presenting and implementing new innovative ideas
- Demonstrated ability to interpret industrial relation awards and employment legislation including WH&S
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills with a proven track record in stakeholder engagement and liaison
- Temp contract with opportunity for extension / permanency
- Strong, supportive HR team
- Progressive, innovative organisation
- Be part of the change process
- Fast paced, busy environment
- Project environment