This role will enhance the overall en-to-end customer experience process where it can support with guidance and advice of known issues and corresponding solutions.
What would be your main duties and responsibilities?
- Actively work with the customer service teams and external service partners in responding to technical issues for TV/AV
- Update and develop content to be used by customer service teams
- Conduct testing of TV/AV products regularly to identify root causes of issues and come up with solutions
- Review of cases involving technical hold-ups
- Responding to emails and managing inbound calls from internal and external partners
- Provide training and coaching when needed to other divisions
What experience are we after?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar Brown Goods technical support role
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite
- Experienced in producing meaningful reports that can assist with decision making.
- Degree or relevant qualification in electronics/engineering is an advantage
What skills would make you a strong applicant?
- Relevant level in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Able to produce evaluation reports fast with meaningful information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management experience.
- Able to solve problems, make decisions and analyse situations.
- Must be a team player and able to work with multicultural environment.
- Passion for customer service is a must.
- Customer service and technical coaching experience is an advantage.
If you feel this role is perfect for you, then hit the apply button or call Manish Jhowry on 0447 710 791.