This leading law firm are ranked as one of the top 10 firms in Australia. This firm genuinely values its team members, supporting them to reach their full potential. Based in brand new, modern offices with views overlooking the Swan River.
This newly created position is an opportunity to get in and make it your own! Standalone role based in Perth, reporting to the firm's office over East.
As the accounts clerk for Perth, your days will be busy and varied and will include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Credit control
- Assisting with billing queries
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Prior accounts clerk experience
- Legal or professional services background
- Experience using an accounts package
What's in it for you?
Working alongside a friendly, supportive team this firm offers many benefits including;
- Opportunity for career growth
- Regular social events and morning teas
- Friday night drinks
- Modern offices
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate - apply online or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 6160 6201.