A National market leader, our client seek the assistance of a Senior Credit Officer to co-ordinate and mange a small project. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to reduce 90+ days in arrears and provide some credit analysis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Contacting customers with overdue accounts
- Problem solving and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Receipting and allocations of payments
- Negotiating payment plans
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Reducing outstanding debt
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Highly experienced Credit and Collections Officer
- Well developed negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong ERP experience and intermediate Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to 'hit the ground running' and commit to project
What's On Offer?
- Add value and manage the project
- Commence ASAP, Murarrie location
- Excellent working environment
- Early start and finish (7am to 3pm)
- Competitive hourly rate
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.