This training organisation is passionate about delivering education to students nationwide, providing first-class customer service and being recognised as the leading and most innovative learning partner. Located on the North Shore, they are looking for a Head of Faculty to lead a team of trainers for the Community Service courses.
Reporting to the National RTO Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining operational excellence and influencing the development of course content
- Ensuring compliance with RTO and VET standards across the faculty
- Manage a team of internal trainers and guide their professional development through KPI's
- Maintain and execute the training schedule in line with business objectives
- Continuously seek ways to improve the student experience
- Support B2B projects relevant to the faculty
- Liaising with relevant parties to improve their LMS (Moodle)
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Cert. IV in Training and Assessment and/or Bachelor's Degree in the Community Service sector
- Previous experience in an RTO or corporate L&D environment, with VET compliance knowledge
- Proficiency with computers and previous experience with LMS systems (Moodle experience desired
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Be solutions driven and have previous experience managing a team
As part of the leadership team, you will have the ability to take ownership of this role, influence change and make a difference! Enjoy a casual dress code, flexible working hours and numerous social events. This role is offering up to $120,000 + super + bonus.
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY via the link below, or call Ami Broso on (02) 8270 9756 for further information.