About the firm
This is a fast-growing law firm based in Auckland CBD, they provide commercial and litigation services to corporate and private clients in property, banking and finance and mortgage sectors.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining a firm who believe in your personal and professional development
- Full time, permanent Receptionist and Legal Admin Position
- Salary up to $52k per annum
- Supportive team and environment with no hierarchy
- Modern offices based in Auckland CBD - easily accessible
- Casual Fridays
- Welcoming and greeting visitor both in person and over the phone
- Ordering of consumables and supplies for the office
- General and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Open and closing files
- Complete Landonline and titles searches
- Assisting with overflow administration work for the other team members
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Experience working as a receptionist or administrator in a corporate setting
- Must have very high attention to detail
- Must have knowledge & understanding of using Landonline!
If you want to be taken into immediate consideration for the above position click apply on this page or for further information, contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.