This leading Australian law firm has a reputation for providing a high-quality service to their clients. They have a strong internal emphasis on culture and values and provide a collaborative, open and friendly working environment where you can achieve the best in your personal and professional development.
The firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their insurance team. This role will see you working in a team environment providing administrative and secretarial support up to Partner level. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- File management;
- Opening and closing files;
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- End of month billing and reporting;
- Diary management and arranging appointments;
- Liaising with clients via email and phone; and
- General administrative duties.
You will be self-motivated, flexible and confident working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Demonstrated legal secretarial experience within a private practice law firm;
- Litigation experience (ideally defendant insurance)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise tasks.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
You would be joining a growing team that will able to give you the personal attention and career development to help you reach your full potential. Other benefits include; above market salary, health & wellbeing initiatives, flexible work practices and many sporting and social activities.
If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click apply today. For more information please call Krystal Spittal at people2people on 03 9098 7429.