This national membership organisation has over 7,000 members and is known for its advocacy and leadership. The role is based out of their national head office in the North Sydney area, where you will be joining a small team and interacting directly with the CEO, membership base, partners, and suppliers.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging long- and short-form content across all channels
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to generate content for member acquisition and retention
- Managing a member community and encouraging contribution to their forums
- Collaborating with wider marketing team to align content pillars, campaigns, and brand voice aligns with business goals
- Ensuring the reach and impact of content is amplified through SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Supporting the team with other marketing-focused projects
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous content generation and editorial experience
- Strong track record in managing a member community
- Membership organisation experience preferred
- System skills across SEO, WordPress, Hootesuite, and Informs (or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An agile and proactive work ethic, and the willingness to help out
Join an organisation during a time of growth and modernisation. You will own the content strategy and be able to see the impact of your work.
This role is flexible to consider candidates full-time or part-time, depending on experience.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.