- Document control processes for the efficient management and recording of project documents.
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation including designs, procedures, instructions, product certification and records
- Plan and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors and the project office
- Issue and track location of all documents and drawings
- Issue transmittal letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation
- Remove obsolete documents from distribution
- Coordinate storage and archiving of project and organisational records
- Provide administrative support to the broader team as required
- Solid experience in document control ideally within construction project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to start immediately
- Strong computer skills in all the MS packages
- Proficiency with Aconex, team binder and share point
If you're ready to work within a fast paced environment to continue developing your project career then apply today. Due to the time-frame on this role it is open to working holiday visa candidates.