Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing effective leadership to the Branch's Operational Staff.
- Assist in achieving budgets and maximise profitability across all areas of the business.
- Managing Risk by ensuring all staff are compliant in relation to the Business Management Systems at branch level.
- Oversee and contribute to continual improvement opportunities with regards to OHS, Quality and Environment Systems.
- Monitor results of objectives and targets, audits and incident investigations and corrective action processes.
- Implement changes as instructed.
- Providing performance feedback to staff.
- Identifying basic training needs for staff under their control.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in a similar level management position or experience at the operational support level reporting to an Operations Manager or Supervisor.
- Required operational management skills.
- Demonstrated basic client liaison skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continual improvement and service delivery.
- Ability to manage costs as per budget.
- Sound oral, written, communication and IT skills.
- Understanding of Hazard Identification and application of risk management.
- Commitment to meet relevant targets and KPI's.
- Service industry experience
Please note this role will require travel to other locations once a month or needed. Driver's license and access to a car is necessary for this role. You will have free parking on site.
Please contact Finola on 03 9098 7437 for further assistance.