This award-winning internationally recognised boutique law firm have an excellent opportunity for 4 Paralegals to join their team. Located in Sydney CBD. This firm offer a collaborative working environment and are passionate about their service to clients.
This paralegal role will focus on eDiscovery of investigation & criminal matters for a minimum 4 month period.
Your main duties will include:
- Review of highly sensitive and confidential documents
- File maintenance and data entry of legal correspondence
- General administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated Paralegal and eDiscovery experience
- Must have experience using Ringtail or relevant eDiscovery software
- The ability to take initiative
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.