This national organisation is a leading provider of vehicle solutions and salary packaging to employers and employees right around Australia. They have won awards for Innovation and Service Excellence and are now ASX listed.
As the first point of contact, you will be required to quickly identify the needs of the customer and help them over the phone or via email.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered and responded to
- Answer customer inquiries with a high standard of quality
- Undertake administration activities as required
- Identify and suggest process improvements
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- Clear communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Strong skills within administration
- Ability and willingness to adapt to different situations
- Available to work on a rotating roster - 8:00am earliest start time, 6:00pm latest finish time
- Ongoing training and support
- Gain corporate experience in an ASX listed, award winning company
- Bonus and share scheme
- Fantastic team culture