Do you have a passion for interior design? Take the first step into this industry and transfer your existing administrative/customer service skills. Working in a team of 6, in Sydney's Inner South East this high-end interior organisation is close to public transport.
Reporting to the business directors, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for phone enquiries
- Provide exceptional customer service & maintain the showroom
- Assist with client quotations
- Maintain relationships with designers & customers
- Process orders through MYOB
- Organise couriers
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in administration or customer service
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and self-monitor
- Be detail orientated
- Have a passion for interior design
What's in it for you?
Based in Sydney's inner south east, the role is close to public transport with street parking available. Offering up to $50-$60K+ super, enjoy working as part of a close-knit team where you will have exposure to the industry and liaise with designers daily. Office hours are 9AM-5PM.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW via the link provided, or contact Ami Broso on 8270 9756 for further information.