With offices globally, this top tier law firm advises some of the world's largest organisations and is at the forefront for providing a full range of premium legal services. Located in the heart of the CBD, this firm prides itself on supporting the personal and professional goals of its employees and celebrates success.
Reputable law firm seeking experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team. The role would be across generalist conveyancing, as well as working on developments and acting for developers.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Opening, closing and managing files;
- Liaising with clients and external parties;
- Preparing contracts and legal documents; and
- Managing the settlement process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent proven experience in Property Law or Conveyancing;
- Be proficient in systems such as PEXA and LEAP;
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Have strong communication skills; and
- Be a team player.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to support some of the most impressive lawyers in Australia and gain experience in a top global firm. You will be working in stunning offices located in the heart of the CBD and be part of an environment that rewards and celebrates success.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join this leading firm. If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click apply today. For more information call Krystal Spittal at people2people on 03 9098 7429.