A National, market leader, our client requires the assistance of an Accounts Receivable Superstar to join the large Finance team to back fill a project secondment. It is a high volume environment but also has a strong team focus where laughter at work is encouraged.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Banking, receipting and allocating or payments
- Invoice processing and billing
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing credit notes
- Dealing with customer queries
The successful candidate will be/have;
- Experienced in Full function Accounts Receivable
- Experience in and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving and reconciliation skills
- Well developed interpersonal and customer service skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
What's On Offer?
- Commence ASAP
- Great team environment
- Inclusive and supportive leader
- Have a laugh at work
- 5 month + role
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.