An opportunity for a Marketing Assistant responsible for instilling a relentless passion to consistently deliver an outstanding and market leading customer experience across the e-commerce business at every touch point for all products. You will interface between the Online team, its customers and internal stakeholders and support the marketing manager in the execution of marketing activity.
- Working closely with relevant teams and agencies on the execution of any company advertising
- Maintaining monthly calendar of all online assets, banners and promotions
- Sourcing and supply of product images, logos, screen shots and specs for use by team members and external parties
- Compile reporting as required by Online team, including weekly competitor activity reports and presentations for HQ
- Supporting Online team with deliveries, set up and execution for events and experiential
- Processing budget proposals, purchase orders and invoices in the system
- Bachelor of Commerce / Business major in Marketing or equivalent
- Previous experience as Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Administrator level
- Experience with budgeting
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!