A well establish organisation who have operations nationally pride themselves on their high performing culture who continuously exceed client expectations. This genuine employer of choice has a dynamic and cohesive team environment, where employees are not just a number.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced, results driven and hands on leader to manager their transactional teams.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will be responsible for leading and managing the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll teams.
- Lead a team of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll officers
- End of month reporting on cash flow analysis
- End to end processing of payroll and ensure compliance and accuracy of function
- Access and review processes and implement improvements across transactional teams
- Mentoring, training and development of a small team
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
With proven experience in a transactional services role, you will be a strong leader who enjoys mentoring and developing a team. With a focus on streamlining and improving processes you will genuinely add value to everything you do. You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and be results driven. This role requires you to be hands on and competent in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll functions. Experience with a large ERP system is essential.
What's On Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Fast paced, dynamic culture
- Partner with Senior Management
- Opportunity to add genuine value and improve processes