Are you an experienced Receptionist who is looking to join a global leader? Joining one of the fastest growing law firms in Australia! Located in the heart of the CBD with spectacular views, you will be genuinely appreciated for your work.
With offices globally, this top-tier law firm are leaders in their field and are highly regarded in the industry.
The position is an initial temporary position with view to permanency to work on a dual reception desk. Hours for the role are 9:30am - 6pm and your duties will include:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Incoming and outgoing mail / couriers
- Booking meeting rooms
- Setting up VC and teleconferences
- Working closely with the food & beverage team assisting with catering and events
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous Reception / Administration experience, ideally within a corporate environment
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
Don't wait, apply now! Interviews for the role are happening soon, to be considered please apply via the appropriate link with an up to date CV or email Anthony Demarco at people2people on firstname.lastname@example.org