A unique Not-For-Profit organisation, require the assistance of an experienced Accounts Officer to join their small finance team. If you are available immediately and enjoy a friendly environment and a role with variety, keep reading and APPLY NOW!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Matching to purchase orders and coding invoices
- Managing the approval process
- Managing payment runs
- Dealing with Supplier queries
- Accounts Receivable
- Banking, receipting and allocating payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with queries
The successful applicant, will have/be;
- Experienced across Payables, Receivables and Bank Reconciliations
- Intermediate Excel and Navision ERP experience
- A strong attention to detail
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer?
- On-site Parking at Paddington
- Small, close knit team
- Supportive leadership
- Commence ASAP
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set, attitude to match and you are available immediately, APPLY Now for immediate consideration.