Based on CBD fringe, our client is a privately owned enterprise with National operations. The organisation has experienced exponential growth in the past 12 months and are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer for a 5 month temporary assignment to assist the team. You will enjoy working in this inclusive, team focused environment.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Banking, receipting and allocating payments
- Processing credit notes
- High volume, customer queries
- Bank reconciliations
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Experienced in full function Accounts Receivable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's On Offer?
- 5 month role, Inner North location
- Commence ASAP
- Great working environment
- Supportive leadership
If this role appeal to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.