This design agency is a leader in its field creating business solutions and developing unique brand identities for their clientele. There is now an opportunity for a professional and well-presented receptionist to join the team! Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your main focus will be to provide support to the wider team and contribute to the smooth running of the office.
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting of all visitors
- Providing personal assistance to the MD including coordinating of travel arrangements, diary management and booking of conference calls
- Documenting preparation including formatting and binding of presentations
- Maintaining stationary and kitchen supplies
- Coordinating social events and client meetings
- Providing administrative support to the wider team including maintenance of client database, managing client briefs, proofreading flyers and brochures
Skills & Experience
- Must be available Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Previous experience in a reception or administration role
- Confident and energetic individual who is able to hit the ground running
- Proactive and social nature coupled with the ability to be a great team player!
- Have switchboard experience with a professional phone manner
- Proficiency with MS Office and Excel
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading brand and design agency. This is a chance for you to take complete ownership of your role and continue to develop your office support skills. If you are looking for the next step in your career please APPLY NOW!
Salary: The role is offering $52K package FTE, which is ~ $25 per hour inclusive of super.