This highly successful and well-respected National firm is located in the heart of the CBD and work across a wide variety of practice areas. With regular social events and staff benefits, this firm has a welcoming and collaborative culture.
This is a temporary Legal Assistant position supporting the Building & Construction team your responsibilities will be:
- Scheduling appointments
- Diary management
- Opening and closing files
- Client liaison and management
To join this fun fast-paced, growing firm you must have:
- Ideally 12 months experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant (exposure to litigation or building & construction would be highly regarded)
- Proven ability to organise effectively and display initiative
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.