This firm will offer flexibility around how you structure your work day and work-week, allowing you to maintain a great work-life balance. This is incredibly rare in public practice and is a huge part of how they generate loyalty in their business. They will also give you advisory work, lunch put on once a week and host regular social event to make sure that the employee experience remains something they can be proud of.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Completing financial statements
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reporting back to clients on their performance versus their business KPIs
If you're interested and have all of the following, I want to talk to you:
- CA/CPA (or an Australian recognized equivalent)
- Experience within a public practice
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Contact me directly on 0432 365 865, or reach me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/eythainatp2p.