This national organisation is a leading provider of vehicle solutions and salary packaging to employers and employees right around Australia. They have won awards for Innovation and Service Excellence and are now ASX listed.
As the first point of contact, you will be required to quickly identify the needs of the customer and help them over the phone or via email.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered and responded to
- Answer customer inquiries with a high standard of quality
- Undertake administration activities as required
- Identify and suggest process improvements
- Previous phone based customer service experience within the financial services industry
- Clear communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Strong skills within administration
- Ability and willingness to adapt to different situations
- Available to work on a rotating roster - 8:00am earliest start time, 6:00pm latest finish time
What's in it for me?
- Ongoing training and coaching support
- Gain corporate experience in an ASX listed, award winning company
- Fantastic team culture and team building activities such as regular morning tea's and events
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or call Sarah on 9098 7428