Your responsibilities will include
- Development and implementation of the necessary framework to support the business in relation to safety standards & compliance across the whole organisation.
- Develop & implement OHS plans including fatigue management and chain of responsibility - monitor, audit and report in relation to compliance.Schedule and deliver WHS and compliance training to managers, employees and subcontractors. Develop and implement training requirements ensuring employees remain compliant with company policies & procedures.
- Participate in the reporting and reviewing of incidents as required
- Promote continued improvement of the safety culture
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are adhered to, actioned, audited and report on.
- Undertake Risk Assessments as required to ensure safe operations within the fleet & company.
- Conduct transport inductions, ensuring driver/Operator competency.
- Project work as required in relation to contributions within the tender process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role, ideally gained within either a supply chain, logistics, construction or industrial environment
- Proven experience in development, implementation of compliance systems
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team environment and make this role their own.
To express your interest in this opportunity please forward your resume in Word format or alternatively please contact Suzanne Fawcett on 03 9098 7425 for a confidential discussion.