people2people have exclusively partnered with a progressive, innovative organisation that is experiencing tremendous growth in Australia and abroad is looking to bring on board an experience Internal Recruitment Officer to help creatively source the right talent assististing with strategy and growth. Our client started off being a micro-business but through innovation in developing technology solutions they have blossomed to be the market leader they are today!
Reporting to the Exec team, this role would be working across the business with Line Managers to understand their team needs and from their creatively search for top talent. Outside of managing the full recruitment function for existing roles you will be required to build a strong talent pipelines to proactively assist with future growth of the team and business. You will be managing the end to end recruitment process while providing updates to the relevant stakeholders.
- Previous internal / external recruitment experience -with a proven track record in sourcing talent for both white- & blue-collar roles at all levels.
- Proven track record in creatively building talent pipelines
- Organisational / time management skills to be successful in a high volume, fast paced recruitment environment
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to audience and situation.
- Newly created role - scope to implement systems and procedures
- Progressive and growing organisation & team
- Broad range of roles that you will be recruiting for
- Scope to grow and develop within the role and organisation
- Complete support from the Exec and leadership teams
- ASAP start with on-site parking