People2People Brisbane have partnered with an organisation that focus on delivering quality customer service through true partnership, values and customising their services to suit their client's needs, which is why they have become a market leader in their chosen field.
They are seeking a permanent senior accounts payable officer to join their cohesive team.
About the role:
- Reporting the financial controller and CFO this role will be responsible for:
- Full function accounts payable
- High volume data entry of invoices
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Preparing and completing payment runs
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Assisting with any ad hoc projects as required
- Assist with continuous improvements
To be successful for this role, you will be an accounts payable specialist, who has a natural ability to add value to everything you do. Professional in your approach with a can-do attitude, who thrives working in a fast pace environment. You will pride yourself on your strong customer services skills, prioritising your work and meeting deadlines.
What's on offer?
Our client boasts a highly energetic work culture and a motivated team. Based in Brisbane Inner North Location, they are constantly growing and providing their people with ongoing opportunities to learn and develop their skill set in a supportive and fast paced business. This is a permanent opportunity, with a competitive salary on offer.
Should this position be of interest to you, and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW. Should you have any specific questions regarding the position, please call Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.