This firm is a highly regarded, mid-sized national company, located close to the CBD, who are proud of their reputation of having a friendly, inclusive and relaxed workplace environment. As well as having stunning offices, they offer numerous benefits for employees including a number of social events, Friday drinks, gym memberships and health cover benefits. The firm is also actively involved in supporting numerous charity events.
Your role will be supporting a Partner, Senior Associate and the wider Commercial Litigation team. Within this fast paced team, duties will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising with clients
- Diary and email management
- Preparing Legal documents
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Dictaphone typing
- Other administrative duties as requested
To be considered for this great opportunity you will have
- At least 4 years experience working within Legal support positions, ideally within Litigation
- The ability to work within a fast paced team
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with all levels
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a highly regarded firm, then please apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.