This established National Law firm has a sensational reputation within the legal market and is conveniently located in the heart of Sydney CBD. They are recognised for rewarding their staff with enticing benefits and have a great, inclusive working culture.
Within this role you will be supporting a Partner and team of Lawyers within the Corporate Commercial department. This will be specialising in the Intellectual Property team and will require experience working with Patents and Trademarks. This is a 6-month fixed term contract and is ideal for a working holiday visa holder and will be working full time during the week. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with commercial and financial transactions
- High volumes of billing
- Typing and drafting minutes
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Coordinating meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Editing and drafting lengthy documents and contracts
- Additional administrative duties including file and scanning
To be successful for this role you will be a great team player who takes pride in their work and must have:
- At least 12 months experience as a legal secretary, ideally within commercial area of law
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines, multitask and be proactive within a high-pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail
If you are looking for a new opportunity, then please apply online by clicking the link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.