people2people have partnered with an NFP who provide a range of support services to people in the community who have had their health impacted by an injury. Their focus is to promote the ability to remain independent while still have quality of life with choice and support.
Working with and supporting the CEO, you will be responsible for managing their diary, emails and travel arrangements and day to day support. Previous experience working at the C-level coupled with experience in board report preparation, minutes of meetings and following up on actions points is essential.
- Previous EA experience working at the C-level is essential - coupled with in the NFP space would be highly advantageous
- Organizational / time management skills ensuring you are one step ahead
- High level of computer literacy - both in speed and accuracy
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills (verbal & written) with the ability to interact and manage stakeholder liaison
- Professional and resilient nature
- Community focused organization - where a difference is made
- Strong internal team support
- Busy, varied role
- Be the support structure for a busy CEO
- Centrally situated and close to public transport
- ASAP start
If you are looking to take on a role that will use your existing skills, give you the opportunity to develop new skills, keep busy and manage challenges - then APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity - please call LMelanie Hammond on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.