As the Legal Assistant to the Practice Group Leader of their Dispute Resolution group, you will be an integral member of this team and work very closely with this Partner and the wider team
You will have a busy, varied and hands-on position where you can expect to undertake a variety of tasks as a Legal Assistant including liaising with clients, drafting legal documents and providing high-quality administration support.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary and travel arrangement (mostly domestic, some international)
- Email management
- Preparing video conferences
- Processing end of month billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Prepare briefs, documents and letters
- Liaising with clients over the phone and in person
The successful candidate will be an experienced Legal Secretary, Personal Assistant or Legal Assistant who has a wealth of experience providing support up to senior level within a litigation practice group.
If you possess the above skills and attributes and would like to be considered for this Legal Assistant position, please do not hesitate in contacting Mary at people2people on 03 9098 7427