This position is responsible for monitoring all scrapping activities conducted by the RLI operation. RLI oversees the return of products.
- Monitoring and reporting the scrapping activities conducted by the RLI operation
- Reviewing all necessary approvals to initiate scrapping activities
- Investigating all incidents of non-compliance and discrepencies
- Reviewing all certificates of recycling (COR) and/or certificates of destruction (COD) against approvals and load manifests
- Reporting to management weekly on scrapping activities and pending status
- Maintaining register and investigate any and all incidents of non-compliance, discrepancy
- Previous experience within warehouse management and/or reverse logistics is desirable
- Experienced in SAP System (preferable)
- Attention to detail and drill down issue and finding solutions
- Ability to build a report for both internal and external customers to be able to have work completed
- Overall understanding in Reverse Logistics and warehouse management
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!