This Australian owned and operated manufacturing and installation provider have a longstanding history in the Queensland market and pride themselves on their strong safety focus. Based south of Brisbane's CBD they have experienced continuous growth and now seek an experienced Service Coordinator to join their team in a newly created opportunity working Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
about the role
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, this role is essentially responsible for providing customers with prompt and efficient service support ensuring their individual requirements are identified and actioned, along with coordinating installations, technician schedules and maintain customer information.
As the point of contact for customers regarding installations, daily duties will include:
- Deal with customers in a courteous and polite manner responding to problems in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Be the first port of call for installation enquiries
- Coordinate scheduling utilizing the team of Field Service Technicians and Contractors
- Provide administrative support to the Service Manager
- Report compilation
- Ensure administrative functions of the department are fulfilled
- Manage open jobs and purchase orders
- Process job cards and create invoices for completed work
- Manage the allocation of scheduled maintenance & other repairs to Service Technicians
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- High-level working knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Exposure to SIMPRO highly desirable
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to learn and assist
- Ability to manage confidential information