This well renowned National Law Firm is recognised for rewarding their staff, and providing a diverse and inclusive team environment, with enticing employee benefits and career development at all levels. With stunning offices located across Australia, this firm is experiencing continued growth and are performing incredibly well in the market.
Within their Health team you will be supporting a highly regarded Partner and his team. It will be with the view leasing and property development. This is an initial Temporary assignment to run for several weeks with the view to potentially be offered a permanent position if you perform well in the role. The salary will be dependent on the experience brought to the position by the candidate.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing documents, correspondence and lodging
- High volume of billings
- Arranging medical appointments
- Liaising with doctors
- Court filing
- Supporting relevant project launches
- Ad Hoc administrative duties
To be successful for this position you must have demonstrated Legal Secretarial experience ideally within Property. You will also possess the following characteristics:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Strong billings experience
- The ability to meet deadlines, multitask and be proactive within a high-pressure environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.