This well regarded, mid tier Law firm are steadily growing, making it an exciting time to join! This a fantastic opportunity to work closer to home in Chatswood, avoid the commute and work closer to home!
A position has become available for a Legal Secretary to be a part of this busy defendant Insurance team. You will provide legal secretarial support to a highly regarded medical negligence team of lawyers and will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing legal documents and contracts
- Managing incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Filing and photocopying documents
- File management
- Assisting in the preparation of client accounts
To be successful in this role you are required to have:
- Minimum 3 years legal secretarial experience ideally within litigation or insurance
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Advanced typing skills and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A willing and enthusiastic approach and work well within a team
- A willingness to learn
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.